Monday, October 1, 2012

The Storm

So, the reason I keep this dream journal is because I hope to one of these days experience a lucid dream.  Has not happened so far... 

I only remember last night's dream in bits and pieces.  The funny thing is, that before going to sleep, I watched a video about a girl explaining that water seemed to be present in a lot of her dreams and guess what appeared in mine?  Water! And a lot of it! It is so weird how the mind works sometimes but also very very fascinating! 

So in my dream I am in some sort of camp and I have a towel with me with a bar a soap, looks like I need to take a shower and it seems like all of the restrooms are occupied.  A group of people with their towels and bars of soap also come up to me and we all decide to drive to a gym that was close by to use the showers there.  So there I am, waiting in line, two of my friends in real life (Brenda & Myra) also showed up in my dream and we are standing in line when I suddenly tell them that I would not be able to go inside the gym as I had cancelled my gym membership.  I told my friends that I would wait for them in the car while they took their showers.  

The next thing I know... it is night time and very windy.  I am crossing the yard of a friend's house to my car that was parked on the sidewalk.  I can barely see because I am carrying a mountain of clothes with me, I think they were costumes.  It starts to sprinkle and my friends (the ones who were standing in line with me at the gym) are now inside the car waving at me and telling me to hurry and get inside the car because it has started raining. 



All of a sudden a tall thin black dog appears and comes over to me, starts yanking one of the costumes, I remember it was a green piece of cloth with glitter in it.  I kept pulling the piece of cloth back and then realized it had gotten stuck in his tooth.  I calmed down and inspected his mouth and got the piece of clothing loose from his teeth.  By this time I am fully drenched as it is rainy really heavy.  I finally get to the car and throw all the clothes in there.  I start driving.  My two friends are with me inside the car but there are also a couple of other people I don't recognize.  It is dark and raining so hard that I can't see what is in front of me... only water hitting the windshield of my car and the headlights from other cars.  I just remember gripping the wheel very tightly, my hands looked white from fear and I kept saying... "please don't let me hit something... please don't let me hit something!"  


I have no idea why I would drive in that situation... Looks like common sense was non existing in my dream lol

No comments:

Post a Comment